5 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe

Kings Of Leon - Cold Desert



Son bir haftadır Kings of Leon ve Radiohead'e takılmış bulunmaktayım... ve bu şarkının hastası oldum... Çok fena bir şarkı.. Çok fazla güzel.Yasaklanmalı hatta. Fena fenaa fenaaaaa, bildiğiniz öldüm bittim. Belki başkalarına bu kadar güzel gelmez ama benim için mükemmel diyebileceğim şarkılardan.. :)

Sözler :

I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on
That's when I know that you're alone
It's cold in the desert, water never sees the ground
Special unspoken without sound

Told me you love me, that I'd never die alone

Hand over your heart, let's go home
Everyone noticed, everyone has seen the signs
I've always been known to cross lines

I never ever cried when I was feeling down

I've always been scared of the sound
Jesus don't love me, no one ever carried my load
I'm too young to feel this old

Here's to you, here's to me

On to us, nobody knows
Nobody sees, nobody but me

1 yorum:

Müziği seviyormusun ?
Bu koyduğumuzu nasıl buldun ?
Çemkiresin mi var ?
Eh durma haykır o zaman ! :)