17 Mayıs 2011 Salı

Chris Cornell - Two Drinks Minimum



Sözler :

This open promise fades and the sun forgets to rise
I'm lonely and I'm thirsty but it's better I stay dry
No more than two drinks away from crying

Stare into the glass and wait for the time to pass
And thank you for the offer but you know I must decline
Never more than two drinks away from crying

There used to be a time when I could hold my head up high
My life stretched out before me, rivers flow with wine
I had my love beside me and everything was fine
Now the ride is over, it's hard to say goodbye

This whole promise fades and midnight turns to day
I'd love to drown my sorrow but I cannot tell a lie
No more than two drinks away from crying

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Müziği seviyormusun ?
Bu koyduğumuzu nasıl buldun ?
Çemkiresin mi var ?
Eh durma haykır o zaman ! :)